Deadline approaching! March 11, 2013
The US-UK Fulbright Commission is pleased to announce a call for applications for the 2013 UK Summer Institutes. Participants in these programmes can expect an exciting academic programme at a highly regarded UK University, the chance to actively explore the culture, heritage and history of the UK, and to develop their academic ability by improving presentation, research and communication skills.
The Summer Institute covers the majority of the participant costs, including round-trip airfare from the US to the UK, tuition and fees at the University, accommodation and social programmes, and subsistence, i.e. food, drink, and visa processing.
Participants in these programmes will get the opportunity to:
- Experience an exciting academic programme at a top ranked UK University early in their academic career
- Explore the UK, visiting museums, galleries, parks, castles, and islands
- Develop their learning skills, improving presentation, research and communication skills
- Meet people from all over the world, make friends, and experience life as a real student in the UK
- Become an ambassador for studying in the United Kingdom
Note: The programme is open to students in all courses of study. Students must be a US citizen (resident anywhere except the UK) and possess a US passport. Those holding permanent residency ‘green cards’ may not apply.
For more information and application forms, please visit: http://www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-uk/undergraduates
The application deadline is March 11th, 2013.