Other Campus Resources
The Center for Fellowship and Scholarship Advising is one of many resources available to you on campus for support in seeking funding for your education and research goals. The list below includes other resources that you may find helpful as you seek meaningful academic and professional development opportunities.
For all students
- Financial Aid – https://www.syracuse.edu/admissions/cost-and-aid/contact/staff/
- Financial Aid helps you understand your complete financial picture regarding your tuition and campus expenses, and can alert you to certain, usually need-based, scholarship and fellowship opportunities.
- Searchable database that contains thousands of scholarship and fellowship opportunities for undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni.
- To access Pivot, go to https://pivot.proquest.com and enter your SU username and password
- Bird Library’s subject librarians – https://library.syr.edu/staff/subjects.php
- Subject librarians are experts in resources and databases within specific disciplinary fields. They can be a useful resource in helping you identify opportunities within your field.
- The Writing Center – https://thecollege.syr.edu/writing-center/
- The Writing Center offers writing support to undergraduate and graduate students, including special resources for graduate students, such as assistance with grant proposals.
For Undergraduate students
- Career Services – http://careerservices.syr.edu/
- Career Services can help you explore career options, identify internships and other employment opportunities, and support your summer internship or job search. Career Services also helps students draft and revise compelling professional resumes, CVs, and cover letters.
- The SOURCE – https://research.syr.edu/source/
- The SOURCE provides support for undergraduate student research and creative engagement at Syracuse University, including funding to undergraduate students and their faculty mentors to support their research and creative work.
For Graduate students
- Foundation Directory Online – https://fconline.foundationcenter.org/fdo-search/member-index/#
- Database of fellowships, scholarships, and grant funding opportunities that can help graduate students and early career professionals identify funding for their research.
- Graduate School Professional and Career Development –https://graduateschool.syr.edu/current-students/professional-career-development/
- Helps currently enrolled graduate students identify professional development opportunities, explore career options, and prepare for their job search. The office provides writing support for application materials such as resumes, CVs, and cover letters.
- Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) – https://sponsoredprograms.syr.edu/find-funding/funding-opportunity-resources/
- Helps students identify funding opportunities, especially grant opportunities, and write grant proposals.