Some scholarships require CFSA to submit an official transcript on your behalf.  You must submit and sign a release form to enable us to submit your materials. By doing so, you give CFSA permission to submit your official Syracuse University transcripts to the scholarship/fellowship program to which you are applying.

How it works: fill out the form below, click 'submit' and you will be redirected to a PDF with your information.  Print the PDF, sign it, and send it (scan/email or hand deliver) to Jolynn Parker (

Fill out a release form here.